Saturday, March 12, 2011

YOUTUBE PARTNER

Hey guys!  About three months ago I sent a request for being YouTube Partner.  I wanted to see how it would turn out.  Not long time ago I recived a message from YouTube that was saying that I got accepted.  Then I was freaking out.  I couldn't belive it.  It's like too awesome to happen to me.  So I wanted to explain you guys some cool features of being Partner.

-First, (acculy why people want to be YouTube partner, but I don't really care, it's just cool to make money with what I love to do) I can earn money by making videos with Google AdSense.  They put an ad at the right of the video and when people click on it I get a percentage.

And I get other awesome features that other people on YouTube don't have.

Like the banner on the top of my channel.  As you can see above.  You can make a link on it or do an image code with HTML.



An other awesome feature is that I can change the thumbnails on my differents videos.  Like above.




I also can have a kewl banner on the top of each of my videos.







It's really amazing.  I hope you'll get it if you want.

4 comments: